Supporting Intel VROC (Virtual RAID on CPU) on X299 motherboards using Sky lake-X CPUs, the ASUS Hyper M.2 X16 Pie Expansion Card holds up to four NV Me M.2 drives and delivers data transfer speeds up to 128Gbps, 22x faster than traditional SATA 3.0.
ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME
ROG RAMPAGE VI APEX
ROG STRIX X299-XE GAMING
ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING
TUF X299 MARK 1
TUF X299 MARK 2
Features & Highlights
- Intel VROC ready with Intel Reset for X299 Series Motherboard models with Sky lake-X processors
- Supports four (4) additional NV Me M.2 drives using Intel VROC (Virtual RAID on CPU) for transfer speeds up to 128Gbps
- PCI Express 3.0 x16 interface, compatible with PCI Express x8 and x16 slots
- Integrated blower style fan for optimized cooling of M.2 drives
- To enable VROC, a H/W standard or premium key to unlock features
|Manufacturer:||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|Model:||Hyper M.2 x16 Card|
|Part Number:||Hyper M.2 x16 Card|
|Publisher:||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|Studio:||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|MPN:||Hyper M.2 x16 Card|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.05 x 8.95 x 8.95 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.32 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.53 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Asus, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By High Point
mpn: RR2720SGL, ean: 7123290448581,
RocketRAID 6Gb/s PCI-Express Gen 2x8 SAS/SATA RAID Host Adapter; The simplified SGL package reduces up-front costs and provides Solution Providers with the freedom they need to configure storage platforms that meet clients' exact specifications.6Gb/...
By Sonnet Technologies
mpn: USB3-PRO-4PM-E, ean: 0732311010439,
Add four powerful 5 gb/s super speed USB 3.0 ports-each with its own dedicated controller. Do you frequently need to hook up multiple USB 3.0 drives for fast backups and drive-to-drive duplication? If you are looking for the best possible performance...